Looking to add a little modern flair to your wall in your living room, bedroom, dining room or office? Look no further than these loose photographic wall art prints. This type of print is perfect to take to any framing store or custom frame shop for your own decorative frames and mats. Come check out the options of these fade-resistant prints that you're bound to fall in love with at an affordable price.
About This Flower Wall Decor: Blue Tinted Chrysanthemums is a beautiful close-up (macro) floral nature photograph of a single mum in focus surrounded by other flower petals. The main flower has a heart shaped center in bright yellow. The image was artistically altered by applying a soft sapphire blue shade of color as an overlay on the petals.
Title: Blue Tinted Chrysanthemums Genre: Nature photography SKU: NAT-2209 Main colors of this photograph: Blue, Green, Yellow
Epson Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paperis between a gloss and matte finish, providing you with highly saturated look and maximum ink coverage. Because of its saturation and resistance to fingerprints, luster paper is a popular choice for giclee quality photographic prints. This type of print is perfect to take to any framing store or custom frame shop for your own decorative frames.
Made in the USA / Printed on demand (Made-To-Order) and shipped directly to you by Printful
UNIQUE WALL ART DECOR - Cool original home decorations for offices, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, family rooms, man caves, dorms, dining rooms, kitchens, classrooms, apartments, bars, baby nurseries, home offices, spas, meditation rooms, hallways, stairways, guest rooms, healthcare facilities, corporate offices, hotel decor, home staging, interior decorating, lobbies, waiting rooms,
PERFECT PRESENT FOR EVERY OCCASION - Cute gift ideas for women, wife, girlfriend, her, girls, daughter, men, guys, boys, son, husband, boyfriend, him, kids, teens, best friend, Christmas, Xmas, holiday, Halloween, housewarming, cheap inexpensive presents, bridal shower, wedding, birthday, anniversary
Processing, Shipping and Returns:
This unframed artwork is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Returns: Super simple! No hassle return or exchange policy. you'll receive 100% money back if you're not satisfied...simply message us.
Legal Information:This nature photograph is the property of Ana Fidalgo (copyright holder). We have purchased the rights to reproduce it throughDreamstimewith an extended print usage agreement. For verification of our agreement please message us.
I recently found a great foundation that helps support people in humanitarian crisis called International Rescue Committee. The foundation was formed in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein and now provides services to over 40 countries that are affected by crisis. They help support everything from healthcare, education, job training and emergency support. What I liked best about this particular foundation is that 87% of the money they receive goes to the programs that assist people in crisis; the other 13% goes to overhead and fundraising expenses to keep the foundation going. To read more about: International Rescue Committee.